Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wedding: The Thank You Cards


Our Thank You notes are officially the last piece in the Wedding Stationary puzzle. The idea of using Minted, like I did for our Save The Date stationary, was appealing because the Save the Date & Thank You notes serve as the bookends of our wedding paper. It felt symmetrical and thus, I felt closure. 

Minted is fantastic, in case you were looking into using them for holiday cards, party invitations or personal stationary. The quality of the paper is incredibly thick and luxurious. I love being able to customize their templates to suit my needs. For example this card I chose was really a Save the Date format but I tweaked it to work for us. 

^^5x7 format boasting wedding & honeymoon photo favorites^^ 

^^I love washi tape, and I decided to have fun with the colors and return address labels^^

^^These Kaleidescope Flower stamps were so fun, and the inspiraton for our bright washi tape!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment