Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Little Sister's Big Recital!

This past Sunday Alison sang her senior recital at College of The Holy Cross. I am still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that my baby sister is even old enough to be in college, let alone be graduating!? How did that happen?

^^Calm, collected and looking fantastic, Alison puts up with me while I pose her before the recital^^

^^Family support!^^

^^#teamgoldbas^^

I sat in awe as I watched my sister take the stage with poise and grace. Her soprano voice filled the space with rich, goose-bump-inducing tones that thrilled and delighted her listeners. Alison's command of the Italian, French and German languages and emotional interpretation of her chosen art songs moved me to tears. I can't tell you how extremely proud I am of her!

^^All I Ask of You^^

^^One Hand, One Heart^^

^^Best friends^^

^^Alison and her vocal teacher, Marsha.^^

^^Ali is met with hugs and flowers from friends and family.^^

^^Proud Mama and Papa with their baby^^

^^Alison and her Holy Cross BFFs^^


^^Spring has arrived on campus!^^

^^The beautiful Music Building where Alison performs, attends class and works!^^

1 comment: