Thursday, April 18, 2013

How soon can you go on a second honeymoon?

I've started to sort through, organize and put together our honeymoon photos for our album and well... I want to go back. I want to go back, like yesterday. Real life is not nearly as colorful or as tipsy. 

I want an excuse to wear neon colors everyday. I want to smell like suntan lotion and ocean water. I want Jake to always go shirtless. Yup, I do. I want unlimited frozen drinks and spicy tacos for every single meal. I want to sleep on the beach with the sun warming my bronzed skin. I want to waste away in freakin' margaritaville.

But... I guess if I have to live in the real world, New York City ain't too shabby. 

^^shirtless^^
^^Neon outfits^^
^^unlimited, all day, everyday^^
^^tacos^^

No comments:

Post a Comment