Friday, March 15, 2013

Just call me Mrs. Goldbas


On a cold, but sunny Saturday on March 2nd, 2013 I married my best friend.
We said "I do" under a beautiful Chuppah with both a Rabbi and Priest blessing our marriage.
We were surrounded by family and friends who cried, cheered and danced the night away with us.
The Evening Orchestra played our first dance and there were five wedding cakes to choose from.
As the night inevitably reached its end, it started to snow.
It was near perfection...





********

HI! Remember me? The engaged NYC girl who had with all intent and purpose created this blog to chronicle the journey of wedding planning? Well, the DIY wedding process was a lot more time consuming that I had originally imagined.

Don't worry, now I'm just going to retrace my steps. Take you back to the beginning, well back to September. Luckily I wasn't too busy to take pictures, so the pictorial timeline is there!

Next up? The Invitations.




No comments:

Post a Comment