Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bridal Shower


You might know this already, but I'm kind of a planner; Your typical type-A, in control (lovable) perfectionist. Especially when it comes to organizing events and parties. So when my sister and bridesmaids asked me about my shower I said "oh don't worry, I'll plan it!" They told me, respectfully, to back off.

We discussed dates, themes and general ideas and then my army of party planning bridesmaids took the reins and created the bridal shower of my Pinterest dreams! (seriously)



Cake: Two Little Red Hens - an American Bakery (Red velvet with cream cheese frosting, it was insane.)
Pink Ombre italian cookies: Hand dipped and baked by my Aunt Barb
Cake Pops: Created by my bridesmaid, Lindsey Freedman (I never knew she could make cake pops!)
Decorations: Pink Pom Poms from Martha Stewart
My Dress: Lela Rose, Rent the Runway (<- greatest experience ever!)

still to come... my bridal shower invites and some of my favorite gifts & games! 

No comments:

Post a Comment