Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Amanda + John get hitched!

This past weekend my best friend of 20 years, Amanda, got married to the love her life, John, in our hometown of Bethlehem, PA. I felt so honored to not only be one of her bridesmaids but also the singer during her ceremony at the beautiful St. Simon & St. Jude church. (You really can't beat the acoustics in an old church) After the "I dos" we headed to the Historic Hotel Bethlehem for drinking, dancing and all around wedding merriment. It was a fantastic day! 


Our gorgeous bride walked down the aisle in a custom made Amsale gown. The belt was to die for!

The men (Jake, Kyle, Weston and Neil) seriously dressed for the occasion!

Posing with the Bride + Groom after their ceremony!

I was head over heels for the gorgeous bouquets we carried. The oranges and reds really popped against our chocolate brown bridesmaid dresses. 

Also two of my favorites from the iPhone photos I snapped ....


1 comment:

  1. So cute... Congrats...!°!!!!!! I was searching and found this... Amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete