Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I've got Halloween on my mind....

Straying away from apartment decor and wedding to-do's this afternoon...

Even though it's not yet October I am already on the hunt for the perfect, puppy dog costume for the little boy I nanny. I am not a fan of store-bought halloween costumes. I think it has something to do with the shiny fabrics. I always imagine myself dressing my future babes in home-made costumes... the problem is - I don't sew, or knit or crochet. So maybe I will go for the home-made in someone else's home vibe.

Enter: Etsy

Today I stumbled across the most adorable knitted animal hats found at the SweetPeaToad shop. They could be easily be paired with every day clothes to create a toddler's halloween costume and then used for the rest of winter. This Little Lamb hat killed me. The cute factor was just too much to take. I had to share...



And I mean... can it get any cuter?? Little Lion also found on SweetPeaToad



***Also worth noting - Pottery Barn Kids has a brand new line of Halloween Costumes for babies and children. Baby Shark is my favorite. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment