Friday, January 10, 2014

Glasses? Yes, it's time.


Jake calls me Mrs. MaGoo. Why? Well, because I've pushed off getting glasses for the past three years by skirting the issue and being too busy. Yes, just too damn busy. Instead I have developed a sophisticated system of leans and squints that help me get the job done. But recently even I've given up. I can't see. (I currently have the font size set to JUMBO on my computer). I've had issues with reading glasses in the past, they always feel too small for my face or squeeze the bridge of my nose. If they're uncomfortable I am not going to wear them. Then I found these bad boys in Italy. Well actually a very nice Italian shop owner did after he watched me try on and discard no less than a dozen pairs. They are actually Dolce & Gabanna sunglasses that can be fit with lenses. Perfetto! 

Now about scheduling that eye doctor appointment… it's on my to-do list. I swear.

Took the test on Lens Crafter to see what my style is … they were pretty spot on: Glamourous. 

1 comment:

  1. So it has been several year since this blog. Are you finally wearing glasses now? You do know that wearing glasses has become very fashionable these days and they are pretty much considered a fashion accessory for many young women. (retired optician)

    ReplyDelete