Monday, April 13, 2015
Jake and I like to refocus every couple of months with seasonal resolutions and since it finally felt like spring this past weekend here are a few of my goals for the warm and rainy months ahead…
- Continue to eliminate clutter from the apartment with the help of Marie Kondo's incredible book: The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up - her approach is brilliantly simple - "does it spark joy in your life?". If you haven't read the book, here is a great article the Wall Street Journal wrote about Kondo and her KonMari method of decluttering a few months back.
- Run. Outside. In the sunshine. (Maybe buy these to help motivate myself??)
- Rework spring budget… so maybe no to the motivating work out pants.
- Make concrete deadlines for creative collaborations that have been in the works for too long.
- Research and plan European and West Coast trips!! (Zurich, Prague, Vienna, Dresden - San Fran, Big Sur, Santa Cruz, Portland, Seattle) Also, familiarize myself with the European map. My knowledge of geography is dreadful.
- Check out museums on a more regular basis. Over Jake's birthday we went to the Tenement Museum and loved it! First up: Cooper Hewitt